LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name change proceeding

(Querist) 27 August 2012 This query is : Resolved 
i am 49 year old school record my name mention is vijay kumar agrawal and my voter ID & PA card in name of vijay kumar where my driving liecence in name of vijay kumar agrawal and some another document in name of vijay public knowing me as vijay saraf i want to apply for passport, which document i can submit & whow i can change my name in document like vijay kumar agrawal??
ajay sethi (Expert) 27 August 2012
apply in name of vijay kumar agrawal . it is name shown in your schoolleaving certifcate as well as driving license .

you can apply for rectifcation of your name in electrioal rolls .

apply for passport in name of vijay kumar agarwal
Guest (Expert) 27 August 2012
School leaving certificate is valid for the purpose of passport.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query