FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name change

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My full name (name 1) stated in my all educational documents, aadhar card, passport etc is somewhat differnt than my name mentioned (name 2) in other places like my pan card, marriage certificate, full name of wife, son and daughter and all their documents like passport, eduaction certificates, aadhar cards, etc.
What should I do to officially declare that I m the same person bearing name 1 and name 2. My purpose to do this to avoid further complications in future.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 December 2021
Apply for Gazette Notification in Annexure-IA through the Tahsildar concerned, changing the name as Name 1 @ Name2. For gazette notification, publication of the same in daily Newspaper.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 December 2021
Well analysed, opined and advised by expert Mr. Kavksatyanarayana, I endorse it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query