Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 29 May 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Hi All,

I have booked a flat in Miraroad comes in Mira-bhayander mahanagar palika,district thane in maharastra.

1) Pls advise can mahanagar palika issue the Plint certificate & CC order without having the NA order.

2) Bulding is under contruction but till date NA order is not received.
It is a 7 storey complex & till date 7 slab is done & work is in progress.

3) Builder is demanding money & bank are not providing loan due to non availablity of NA.

4) Flat has been registered in my name & i have stopped paying demanded money bcoz no banks are financing. But builder has sent me a notice of cancellation.Inthis case what should i do.


Adv.S.A.N.Baroodkar (Expert) 30 May 2014
did you bank provided you loan ? no the answer is with you only? because the paper of your under construction building is not proper and clear unless the builder or developer gets N A certificate he would be able to put the plan for development in corporation. and the question of c.c does not come in picture at all. reply to the builder by way of legal notice
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 May 2014
The building has no Na till date, not a wise step to purchase such flat which is risky.

Reply the notice through a local lawyer.

Vinod (Querist) 30 May 2014
Dear Sir,

Noted your below mail with thanks.But the question is that the corporation has approved the plan & we are provided with blueprint copies.PLs advise

Also advise on the following Can corporation provide the following without NA.

1) Approved blueprint plan.
2) CC Copies.
3) As of now the under construction building is not clear so can the building which is under construction get the NA title after it has been constructed.
4) According to builder he has applied for NA 2 years back & it is under process.In this case how should we find out about the NA status.


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 01 June 2014
As advised without NA from the competent authority, it will be difficult for obtaining loan from the bank, thus it can be assumed that until the approval is obtained the construction is illegal, it may get an approval date or it may not, in case no approval is given at a later stage and the authority orders for demolition of unauthorized structure without approved plan, what will be your position, hence first consult a local lawyer and then proceed with the purchase of such property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :