LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Municipal law

(Querist) 23 August 2012 This query is : Resolved 
My mother wanted to extend our house by constructing a room at the back side of our house, so she began constructing a room. At the stage when pillars were erected our neighboring apartment objected to the same by falsely stating that we are building the room on the compound wall. Hyderabad Municipal corporation issued first notice under Sec 452 of the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Act stating that we have constructed the room unauthorisedly , so my mother replied to the notice.Subsequently the municipal corporation issued a second Notice under Sec 452(2) of the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Act. We are shortly going to resubmit the completed extension application for permission. How do we stop the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation from demolishing the structure.
ajay sethi (Expert) 23 August 2012
you cant carry out any construction withouut obtaining permission . it is unauthorised . you may have to demolish the same . contact a local lawyer .

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query