LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Multiple law suit

(Querist) 05 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Respected lawers,

I have a question regards to a civil case in banaglore disctrict court. I have a plot which i brought from land owner who had won daughters share in supremecourt and then she bifurgated with all goverment procedures and sold it to us. Before she got her share of land her father and brothers had sold the land withouther consent to a Housing society, who had created plots and alloted it to its memebers via registered sale deed. But after suprement court decision the houseing society had taken back all the fees paid to govt and informed thier allotees about this and gave alternative plots to them. After this they did not revoke the old sale deed and the allotees have put a case against the landlord lady who sold to us. The Landlord lady is not responding to the case. Should i get impleded in the case ? the allotee has another case already launched against me which is ongoing for the same issue. is there a necesity to impleaed in the case of the landlord lady. is there a way to merge both the cases? FYI the court has stay order on the landlord lady (she gave written statment but did not contest). If i implead will the stay decision be applied on me? I am scared of stay because i have plan sanctioned by corporation office after careful consideration of all my documents.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 06 April 2024
In order to protect your interests in the proeprty you have to participate in the suit filed by the allottee against the landlady as necessary party because you are the subsequent purchaser.
You may decide about it after discussing with your lawyer
P. Venu (Expert) 06 April 2024
Any meaningful suggestion requires that the documents are perused and issues diacussed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now