Upgrad LLM

Motor accident claim

This query is : Resolved 

15 August 2011

Dear Sir,
Advise me with authority that Whether a tort-feasor may be compensated for his injuries sustained or his L.Rs. for his death in motor accident under Motor Vehicles Act, 1988?

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
16 August 2011

No. There is no scope for compensation in the given matter to him or his legal representatives.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x