Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mother harass by her son's

(Querist) 29 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
helo sir,plz solve the case
father of five daughter & two son died in 2000.he will his all property to his wife mother of all children.three daughter married when he alive and one was married after his death mother sell one plot for the marrige rest one plot,one shop which oprate by the mother and one house where one daughter and mother lived is in the possession pf mother.both two son lived separately since 9 years.but now they want partition(8)part of the property but mother don't want to do this because in house she & her daughter(unmarried) lived in that and also don't want to sell the shop because the expence of the home come from the shop oprate by mother and also don't want the plot because if she sell it than no son help her in the marrige of the rest daughter.
now the both son's file suit to partition of the said property.
what remady she has against her son's in the suit filed against her & and all the daughter's.

plz find the suitable solution of the problem.


Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 30 May 2008
The mother has avlid will- take a probate and letter of administration from competent court.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 20 June 2008
If the properties mentioned in the will are self acquired by the father; nobody can take a part.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query