Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mortgage deed

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 May 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I am working in Hyderabad in central government. I have taken House building allowance and mortgage deed to be executed with my office (Head of office) and me. We are located in Hyderabad. My question is can I go to sub registrar office located in Hyderabad, Telnagana as my immovable property is located and registered in Nashik, Maharastra on my name from Builder.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 18 May 2023
You should go to Nasik, Mahareshtra.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 May 2023
You are required to execute the mortgage deed with the office which grants you loan within the location of where your property is situated.

Repeated question

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now