25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental torture

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Me and my husband are married for more than 3 years.We had initial hiccups as he had some bad habits . Then later on he corrected and we were doing fine. Recently I had a fight with my in laws and have moved out to my parental home. I am fed up of my married life and do not want to continue but my husbad says he loves me and do not want a divorce . He is ready to reconcile which I doubt.

On what grounds should I seek divorce ? I do not want to continue with this marriage any more .How to end this relatioship and teach him a good lesson. Is it possible for me to end a relationship without his concern. He is adamant and will not leave me in peace. Please advise.
Srinath Kondapally (Expert) 06 September 2010
Madam, to give good advice it is better to meet personally with all particulars/ details to get good relief, if you are living in hyderabad/surrounding areas better to meet even on phone: 990 8020 994 if not possible mail me skondapally666@gmail.com with entire particulars, many ways are there to get divorce from him eventhough he reuses to give consent.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 September 2010
If your husband is still serious to live with you then you should not waste that opportunity. Else you have to pray for divorce on the ground of cruelty which in your circumstances is not in existence.
nayan joshi (Expert) 06 September 2010
first of all i want to tell you, pl don't west your precious time. you should talk with your hubby and give him a last chance for betterment of your life.

you have number of remedy is available, but i m not telling you to misused it. pl let me know about your life. duration of marriage?? bad habit about your husband??? and if any you can call me on (+919898077109)Adv. Nayan Joshi or mail me : nayanjoshi3@yahoo.com
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 September 2010
He has number of proofs regarding my bad behaviour at his home (though due to his aggravation) ..I had written many mails asking for pardon which he says would be produced in court.. so I am kind of taken back to go to court.. But his family drove me out of the house, although he is calling me back now.. I do not want to join back..
Raju Ramparag Gupta (Expert) 07 September 2010

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query