LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meesage in fb

(Querist) 27 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sirs,

My cousin Mr. Rajesh ( 41 years ) has a collegue at his office Mr. Palani ( 46 years ). They both are very close and Jovial. Secondly Rajesh and palani also shared their dais on Drama competition sponsored by Company cultural activities a very long back.
Recently Rajesh posted in FB message as " Veeradi veera Raja marthanda Raja Gambira Palani Maharaj ki Jai" on palani.
Since it's being social networking Palani though jovial all these days now become very serious about Rajesh and is on the way to file police case against Rajesh. More over Rajesh has send friend request to palani just a month ago and was accepted by palani.
Last week only Rajesh posted meesage to Palani and that too only once and not to hurt him mentally. It is just a drama lyrics practice only. Inspite of several requests but palani is adament to suit the case against Rajesh.

I request you to guide us sirs

Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 28 August 2017
This act is not covered under any wrong.
Guest (Expert) 28 August 2017
Seems to be a vague query.

However, if there is any truth in your story, please be clear, what offense he proposes against your cousin to file a suit against him?

B.S.NARAHARI (Querist) 28 August 2017
Respected Dhingra Sir

Other than the above instance there is nothing between my cousin Rajesh and his collegue Mr.Palani. Since it is being Facebook (FB) many other palani friends commented on Rajesh post on FB This made palani wild against Rajesh. Moreover Rajesh did not post any bad or vulgar comments on Palani. But palani for this petty issue i do not know why he is making a big issue

Guest (Expert) 28 August 2017
Your query is quite premature and vague, as no legal problem has started yet. Routine writing on the wall of any member at the facebook cannot be taken as a legal problem. You could have come forward only if he would have served any legal notice to your friend or filed any FIR in the police.

To be frank, I could not find any relevance of asking your query at this stage.

If you have certainty about his intentions, you may wait for the filing of the case and come forward her with the exact nature of problem, as per the case/FIR.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 August 2017
Rajesh should withdraw the post, may post with the same post that it was just a light mood post and if the sentiments are hurt he regret for it and withdraw the post.

May wait for the next step.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 August 2017
I agree with the expert opinion and advise of Mr. PS Dhingra and Mr. Rajendra K Goyal, there is no dispute which require any guidance for a premature statement.
Wait and watch.
Guest (Expert) 29 August 2017
@ Dr. J.C.Vashista,

Thanks for agreeing with me.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query