Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MCS Act, Transfer of 50% Shares

(Querist) 22 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
I am purchasing 50% share in a flat from one of the brother, the other brother is confirming the same. However, can Cooperative housing Society object to transfer 50% shares in my name, since one of the brother is exiting but other one continues to be owner.

The brothers inherited the flat from their parents. Their father had actually bought the flat.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 23 March 2018
1. The Society has no legal jurisdiction to object to Transfer of Shares, PROVIDED all documents and Transfer Forms and Transfer Fees, are duly received by the CHS.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Kumar Doab (Expert) 23 March 2018
You can benefit from the post of Mr. Hemant Agarwal..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query