Matter of madical remburisement

Respected sir,
Can You Please Told me That
Can I get Claim Of Madical Remburisement Given by Employer. i have amount 12000 bill of Treatement of My Wife. Than i Want To Ask You That Can i Get Benfit Of 12000 Under Madical Remburisement

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

Unfit query for this place.

Deepak Nair (Expert)

You should check with your HR regarding medical reimbursement policy

Deepak Nair (Expert)

How would we know whether there is any such policy with your employer or not?

Dear Rajeev,

I wonder, if such a vague question can be put by a person with the status of an accountant. Being an accountant, you should have known the medical reimbursement policy and rules of your organisation.

Moreover, your question becomes irrelevant when you do not make a mention about your organisation, whether that is a Central or State Government Department or a company, or your organisation is covered under group medical insurance scheme of an Insurance Company. You should know that medical reimbursement rules differ from organisation to organisation.

prabhakar singh (Expert)

True! medical reimbursement rules differ from organisation to organisation.

V R SHROFF (Expert)

u will get abt 9500

VARUN MAHAJAN (Expert)

if your query is regarding income tax than you are entitled to get relief upto 15000 pm only if medical expenditure is reimbursed to you by your employer

×