Matter of calculation u\s 44ad

gud morning sir,
I m Contractor Of Sweeping Service. My Gross Tootal Income Approx 80 lakh. Plz Tell Me What Is My Total tax Liablity By Given Below Detail

turn over-80 lakh
lic- 40 thousand
salary- 2 lakh

plz calculate my total tax liablity

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

You were a transporter yesterday now you say you a sweeper. Who are you and what are you and on whose behalf are you posing the incomplete queries

Mr. Vishal,

The querist is neither a transporter, nor a sweeping contractor, nor he can have an income of 80 Lakhs on the job as a sweeping contractor of a transporter, as he claimed through this question. He is an accountant of some transporter and, evidently, is getting his own job done easier by getting calculations of income tax for various employees or contractors made by you and other experts.

It is just a case of cheating through misleading queries by an accountant.

sankar narayanan Online (Expert)

What ever business you do but accodding to your statment your T\o is exceeding tax audit so 44 AB is must. We can't give your tax amount without the details full accounts so better to approach a local auditor and ask to do accordingly

raheev (Querist)

sir this is knowledge side so i want to ask query bcoz i dont know simple

This is not a classroom to impart education to learners. No objection, if you ask any question on your personal problem. But the question arises, why you pose differently from time to time, like a transporter, or a a sweeping contractor for a transporter, when you use the words "I AM" so & so?

This site is not knowledge site. Post your letter at appropriate address.

×