LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marriage Issue in case of Hindu Boy and Muslim Girl

(Querist) 15 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Under what provisions of law a hindu boy (25) can make marriage with a muslim girl (21)?
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 15 July 2008
Such marriage can be registered under the provisions of special marriage Act, 1954.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 16 July 2008
you can marry under hindu marriage act ,or you can file a petition(presence of both is required) in your State High Court with age proof.For further query you can feel free to contact me on 0-9219858962.
Sarvesh Kumar

arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 16 July 2008
If you want to mary her as a hindu bride she has to convert her religion.otherwise you can go for special marriage act without changing religion but she will profess to continue her original religion still she converts herself to hindu religion.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 16 July 2008
You can apply with the registrar of marriages under sepcial marriage act as my friends advised and it is a must to register the marriage.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 16 July 2008

They can get their marriage registered under Special Marriage Act, in case none of them want to change his/her religion. In case one of them change his/her religion then the marriage can be registered under his/her respective Marriage Acts.
mahavir singh (Expert) 18 July 2008
Bharti this marriage be organised under special marriage act,1954 (43 of 1954).
kumar sachin (Expert) 26 July 2008
special marriage act

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query