Upgrad LLM


This query is : Resolved 

20 April 2012

if a boy wants to marry the girl nd the girl is also ready but due to her father the marriage is not getting solmnised with consent.
but the boy is asking that if they now get married in court and after some time girl refuses to be that the marrige was not with her eill..
than in that case what will be done bad with that boy

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
20 April 2012

You better go for registration of marriage.
Thinking much about future is not a good idea.

20 April 2012

after that can there be any issues against the boy

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
20 April 2012

what issue??? Marriage is not an offence.
If you are so doubtful about your marriage then think twice before getting sorry later on.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
20 April 2012

Do registered marriage and give an application to SP for protection.


Shonee Kapoor

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

If marriage is registered and protection from District Judge is taken, the wife cannot claim that her marriage was forceful or against her desire. Even if she pleads such pleas, no adverse impact is going upon the husband.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x