LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maladministration of authorities

(Querist) 28 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
🙏 My land was grabbed & grabber filed civil suit wih forged documents. I took CA's from court & got investigated, found fake. I approached police to lodge petition. They didn't do it. Can i approach AP lokayukta on police authority? Please advice.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2023
Since the matter is already pending before civil court you may have to look for relief through court alone.
You should have approached police before going to court.
The police may not entertain any complaint at this stage.
If you still insist on police inquiry then you may approach higher police officer with a similar complaint
P. Venu (Expert) 29 March 2023
Yes, the civil suit already filed, your priority ought to be defending the matter than in police complaint.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now