FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 04 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 

Dear Member

Please tell me that for Maintenance for Child to Wife what supports of detail of my income or expenditure i have to submit to Court Please tell me in detail

Thanks in advance
With Regard
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 04 December 2008
Your income,status of your lifesyle and your wifes status in the society and her living style will be considered.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 05 December 2008
The parties do not truthfully reveal their income.So the Court has to take a general view while considering the claim for maintenance.For this the court has to consider the status of the parties,reasonable wants of the applicant,the income and property of the applicant,provisions for food,clothing,shelter,education,medical attendence and treatment of the applicant,the other family members to be maintained by the non-applicant and his/her liabilities.The amount awarded u/s 125 CrPC is adjustable against the amount awarded u/s 24 of the HMA.
Suresh Kr. Mitruka (Expert) 05 December 2008
I support the above views
kumar sachin (Expert) 06 December 2008
me too
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 07 December 2008
Shine's view is right.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 05 April 2009
Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query