Looking for a law firm regarding resolution of property

A 50 crore ancestral property under dispute among 3 cousion brothers with a status quo order being maintained for the last 22 years is looking for a team of smart shrewd lawyers for in or out of court settlement ..putting pressure on the other two parties for settlement ..The matter is in the court of civil judge senior division in UP ..around 250 kms from delhi...I am living in delhi ...Law firms who have connections with builders or financers to help me out and who has sufficient time to get it settled at the earliest may approach me .KINDLY READ BEFORE U REPLY OR CALL

Ok. And you try via google search for the Firm of law.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

If the Value of Suit /Case involved is High the Matter should be in the Jurisdiction of High Court only and not in civil Courts.First Discuss about it and Confirm whether the Matter is Still in the concerned Civil Court Only.

I am trying to find a law firm who can invest and then I can give them a part of my money to them as on a contract ..the matter is in civil court senior division for sure ...Cant find such firms in google ..if you know any law firms having connections with builders and financers please do tell ...I dont have money to fight the case and moreover i want to put pressure on them not to fight so we compromise and i can sell my share easily

Your Situation is very much Understood . In your Case the Concerned Advocate should be convinced to render the job and then collect his fee. Though my self is not in an Position to suggest any one who could do this But Certainly there are Many Good Advocates who would do this but you will have to identify them. Better Visit or in Person Go to the Supreme Court's Advocates Association and Request them and certainly they would Suggest Or Recommend some Good Person to do this for you.

You could also Discuss your Issue in Free Legal Aid Forums available In Supreme Courts and . Delhi High Courts as well . Make some efforts and you would Succeed

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)

When a person is under coercion of delay in justice, he is forced to take such steps which the law does not support. Further more if any advocate entertains such an offer he is culprit of champerty and maintenance. I can understand the problem with the litigant but a law firm can not do so what you required at this forum.

How a law firm can help the anonymous author seeking illegal pressure ???

Thank you so much Dear Mr NJS RAJKIMAR ....thank you for the valuable time you gave to me regarding the guidance ...I hope all lawyers could rise above their profession and be humanitarians and kind hearted people to guide a distressed man like me who is in need of someone to support him thank u

Welcome and male efforts to get the Good Samaritan at your place.

Dear Learned J K Agrawal Ji Please tell us what is illegal or out of way things in the Query please. There is an Litigation Suit Pending and Status Quo is there for 22 years and the Querist seeks an Remedy and is there any thing Illegal In this Please. My self is raising this Query Only as an Brother.

The Querist is Only Seeking the Issue to be solved at the earliest Obviously " Out of Court settlement "Precisely by " Negotiation " just as similar as " Lok Adalat " with the help of Kind Advocate. Is there any thing out of way in this please.

The Private Negotiation of Dispute is most often an Unseen Operation by Many... An understanding of Aiming and Context , a knowledge of human behavior an complete understanding Legal Preparation Familiarity with Bargaining approaches and the attitude of Bargaining Powers and communication skills would be essential / mandatory for an Negotiator.

Querist -----Our Learned Advocate -- Senior -- Dr.J C.Vashista Ji is in New Delhi and you could send an Private Message and Seek his appointment to discuss and get the details of Phone Nos and Confirm the Place to Meet . All the Best

×

New Course - IBC!     |    x