LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Look out circle

(Querist) 09 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
dear experts

i have 498a 406 case on me ,as im NRI and my io told me that he had opened LOC on my passport now my question is after quashing the fir in 498a 406 from high court do i need to go to police againg to get my LOC remove or if the fir is quashed i can go directly to boaed a flight by showing my quash papers from high court

as i read somewhere that LOC validity is only for one year and it gets cancelled after one year im having dout in this can u guys please guide what i have to do
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 09 January 2014
If case is quashed or once you get bail, you cam always apply for recalling of lookout notice.
aap (Querist) 09 January 2014
We got ab in 498a and compromise has been done but quashing will be happening after divorce so where I have to apply for cancellation of loc
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 09 January 2014
Submit the quashing order before the issuing authority of LOC.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 January 2014
The FIR has not been quashed, you have to wait.
ajay sethi (Expert) 10 January 2014
agree with mr barman

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query