Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lok adalat - partition suit- award- registration- details.

(Querist) 30 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Friends,

I need a clarification.

When a partition suit is referred to Lok Adalat and when an award is passed specifying shares of all parties to the suit, whether such award is treated as final decree or partition deed? Whether such awards need registration? Please enlighten me the procedure.

J K Agrawal (Expert) 31 March 2018
Registration is must. The court decree will be registered by the Registrar. You are to pay stamp duty as per applicable in your state. It is generally on one biggest part value.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query