Legal heir

Dear Sir/madam, In the year 2007, I purchased a property(land) from Mr.X. Originally That property was not a self acquired one but owned by Mr.X by a registered will by the father of Mr.X. That property was a self acquired one by the father of Mr.X. Mr.X is a christian.
Now the issue is ...I am selling that property ,,Can the sons of Mr.x, claim share in that property? or can they suit?

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

was probate of will done by mr X .

since you have purchased prpoerty more than 5 years back and the property was duly transferred in your name and till date no claim has been amde by any legal heir you cna go ahead and sell the property .

cooss the bridge when you come to it .

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

I do not see any probability of dispute.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)

don't worry it is clear that the title of property is in favour of u.

There is no issue of the sons of X in the given facts. You go ahead as desired without any tension from the side of seller.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

I concur with experts.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x