LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal approach for reliving letter and settlement

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 June 2011 This query is : Resolved 

i have resigned my job with 18 days notice + submitted earned leave 15 (total 33 days).
As per my appointment order my notice period is 1 month.

i dont believe the company.what should i do if i dont get the relieving letter and settlement.

what is the procedure if i should go legally.
mahendrakumar (Expert) 01 July 2011
if as per your terms of employment,notice period is one month,they are legally bound to issue the relieving order.

If you do not get the order,sent a legal notice to the company.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 July 2011
what is the procedure ?
shrikant (Expert) 01 July 2011
contact local lawyer
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 01 July 2011
As per my view your earned leaves can be counted towards your notice period's days.So file a civil suit for mandatory injuction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query