Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal advice

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 November 2023 This query is : Resolved 
On of my cousin had transferred a piece of land to someone on rs 20/- bond paper few years back in written form. We have come to know regarding this very recently.
My house is situated on this land exactly.
Is this a legal affidavit. Will it creat problem for me. What should I do?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 November 2023
Whose land is this? Is the land in your name or your cousin's name? If the land is yours you shall file a case against him. If the land is your cousin's, how did you construct the building?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 17 November 2023
An unregistered document will not create any encumbrance over an immovable property, hence you may ignore it however you can instruct your cousin to cancel the same or face legal consequences

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now