Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

leave and licence agreement

(Querist) 17 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed a case against my tenant in a sessions court as he is neither giving rent nor vacating premisises. For the past six months whenever the case comes for haring he gets adjournment.Can you please suggest me a way out of this problem
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 17 November 2008
Case against tenant in sessions Court? can you please give me fuller details of the case.
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 17 November 2008
Can you tell me the State (exact Court in which the case is pending) in which you have filed the case. Different States have different Rent Control Acts. Pl provide more details to clarify and help you.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 18 November 2008
Which State?
deivanai (Querist) 19 November 2008
The case was filed in Karaikudi Tamil nadu
anantha krishna n.v. Advocate (Expert) 11 December 2008
first check with your advocate whether you are being taken for a ride by the tenent. If not, check also whether the court would normally take up the cases of the year of yor filing right now.
This should give you a fair idea of the future course of action.
If you really feel the tenent is taking undue advantage in adjournments, just appear in person as well and bring to the notice o the court your urgency and the procrastinating attitude of your tenent.
hope you may get advanced hearing.


anantha krishna n.v. (Advocate AP High Court, Hyderabad,, 9246531895)

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query