LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

learned lawyer

(Querist) 16 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
pls. suggest a learned criminal lawyer for domestic voilence case/498A.

neeraj gupta
Guest (Expert) 16 June 2008
Which State or place does the issue pertain to.
amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 16 June 2008
in delhi u can contact me if u want:-
amit gupta
Ambika.S (Expert) 25 July 2008
You are on the side of aggreived, then

1. you have to file a complaint before the concerned CDPO [protection Officer]appointed by Directorate of Women and Child Department.
2. the protection officer will give an incident report. The copy of the same is sent to local police station, magistrate, service provider and to the aggreived person.
3. The protection officer summons the opposite party and conduct an enquire and make effort to re-concile the differences.
4. The protection officer during the proces of enquiry comes to the knowledge that there is real threat to life than the aggreived will be shifted to shelter home and given protection. The aggreived will be extended all the basic necessities and thereafter the service provider reports the incident along with the complaint to the jurisdictional magistrate. The complaint is treated as criminal miscellaneous petition and the same is adjudicated according to the proceedure laid down in the Act.
NEERAJ GUPTA (Querist) 26 July 2008
we are from the boys side.
Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Expert) 26 July 2008
If u are fron respondents side den you have to clearified at wat stage the cases are. And further if u wants a lawyer in this field u can contract me @

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query