Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

lawyer

I m doing C.A. I have completed my C.A.Inter.... Now I am in Final Year.....

I Want to Do Law.... How I can do.....
I have also qualified B.Com.
for Law any age Limitation. I m 29 yrs old.

& mainly i Wan to know.... after complete Law study... Without practice . Can we attend Judge Exam ????????

Plz Guide me about Law Course & how be a Judge ??????

I want to say you @ this time i m living in Delhi.... & doing C.A. in Delhi..... but I belong from Bihar

Thanx & Regards
Ram Prakash Gautam

preet (Expert)

heloo..
U have fully eligible todo law. There is no limitation of age. Law course of 3 years is suits u, as u done already graduation.
Now a days there is Judiciary Exams in the name of PCC is running, after completing ur law u have to give that exam without any practice.
ALL THE BEST

Ram Prakash Gautam (Querist)

PCC mean ???????

now PCC called C.A. Inter Course........

Plz say me its fullform

& can we do from any university ???????? i m from LNMU bihar ........ can i do from Delhi

R.venkatesh Naidu Online (Expert)

yes you can study the law and you are fully eligible for the course. But you must be enquire that any restriction of the age limit. Because some states law universities have restricted for age limit. please verify it and join. any way my advance congrats. a friend will come soon.

R.venkatesh Naidu Online (Expert)

if some states does not ask the experiecne. if you pass with good marks within the age limit, you may try to enter the magistrate exam.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x