Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

27 January 2011

Dear Sir,

I m doing C.A. I have completed my C.A.Inter.... Now I am in Final Year.....

I Want to Do Law.... How I can do.....
I have also qualified B.Com.
for Law any age Limitation. I m 29 yrs old.

& mainly i Wan to know.... after complete Law study... Without practice . Can we attend Judge Exam ????????

Plz Guide me about Law Course & how be a Judge ??????

I want to say you @ this time i m living in Delhi.... & doing C.A. in Delhi..... but I belong from Bihar

Thanx & Regards
Ram Prakash Gautam

preet (Expert)
27 January 2011

U have fully eligible todo law. There is no limitation of age. Law course of 3 years is suits u, as u done already graduation.
Now a days there is Judiciary Exams in the name of PCC is running, after completing ur law u have to give that exam without any practice.

Ram Prakash Gautam (Querist)
27 January 2011

Dear Sir,

PCC mean ???????

now PCC called C.A. Inter Course........

Plz say me its fullform

& can we do from any university ???????? i m from LNMU bihar ........ can i do from Delhi

R.venkatesh Naidu Online (Expert)
28 January 2011

yes you can study the law and you are fully eligible for the course. But you must be enquire that any restriction of the age limit. Because some states law universities have restricted for age limit. please verify it and join. any way my advance congrats. a friend will come soon.

R.venkatesh Naidu Online (Expert)
28 January 2011

if some states does not ask the experiecne. if you pass with good marks within the age limit, you may try to enter the magistrate exam.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x