LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 30 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
sir i need ur help i took a flat on rent previous year in aug. my landlordis not returning my advance 50000 he is saying that he had deposited my advance in bank for a fix deposit and return it in sep.i have to vacate this flat on 31 of july.what can i do sir he is not listening to me and saying that he will return only 25000
sir he is very bad mouthed i paid the rent in advance of every month but he refuse to agree with me, he even asked me to provide proof that i had paid the rent. whenever we asked for rent reciept,he said that we dont pay tax for this house and i wont give u a reciept because its my black money please help sir
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 July 2012
You made a great folly by not asking for rent.
Anyway refuse to vacate the premises till you get your advance back and refuse to pay rent a swell till that time.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query