Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

land partion

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
a famility belogsto huf having 4 brothers
1st is karta 2nd is also deid rest 3rd and 4rt are alive after long years now brblem is that karta having one daughter married but vidow now she transefered all property to her name and divided to her 2 childern but witout intimating and without dividing property to 3r and 4th brothers no is it possible to 3rd and 4th will get there partions
Guest (Expert) 24 January 2011
file a partition suit you will get reliefs
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 24 January 2011
Agree with Mr.Ganesan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query