This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
12 November 2019

Sir i have a land of about 100 acre in Jharkhand which is gair majurwa khas land. Can i get lpc i.e land possession certificate from circle officer. And after getting lpc can i sale this land?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
13 November 2019

Repeated story, it is absurd and ridiculous to repeat.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x