Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumki application

(Querist) 19 September 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Can my mother change the kumki akrama sakrama application in her name which was given 15 years back in the name of grandmonther.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 September 2022
Your mother can submit an application for allotment of land under the weaker section/SC/ST quota if you belong to the categories. But they may allot or may not allow any land or your grandmother's assigned the land.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 September 2022
As observed from your profile the query has been repeated (twice) earlier.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now