LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jurisdition of courts

(Querist) 14 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,

My client is staying in kalyan and her sister stays in lalbaug currey road.they want heirship certificate from court for the immovable property situated at currey road,lalbaug.

My question is

may i know the nearest court or jurisdiction of the court lies .

Whether they have to apply to Bhoiwada court(As per my knowledge its a criminal court) should we have to go Civil court situated behind high court or is their any city civil court near byculla?

Kindly reply at the earliest
N.K.Assumi (Expert) 14 May 2013
Where the property is located there lies the jurisdictions.
Advocate.Amol Choubal (Querist) 14 May 2013
Sir,The property is in lalbaug and i want to know the nearest court near labaug,currey road for filing heirship application
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 15 May 2013
It has to be applied to the where the father of these siblings had a permanent place of abode. If it mumbai then file legal heirship petition to city civil court or letters of adminstration to original side of bombah high court
V R SHROFF (Expert) 15 May 2013
City Civil Court, Mumbai.
Advocate Ravinder (Expert) 19 May 2013
I agree with arun prakash and shroff. Jurisdiction is not the place of property but it is the place of permanent residence of legal heirs. They have to file delcaratory suit declaring them as legal heirs where you can pray for both movable and immovable properties together.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query