LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

juridiction of court

(Querist) 07 October 2008 This query is : Resolved 
if someone resides at delhi and have a property at kolkata ,if any dispute arises with some neighbour at kolkata for the concerned property can a case would be filed at delhi court as the complainant resides at delhi, pls advise
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 07 October 2008
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 08 October 2008
Satya No is the big answer.
Guest (Expert) 10 October 2008
Maybe you should study S.16 of the Civil Procedure Code, 1908....
Jithendra.H.J (Expert) 10 October 2008
has to be filed where the property is situated(teritorial jurisdiction).
Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert) 10 October 2008
cause of action arose at Kolkata and disputed property also situated at Kolkota. Hence the kolkota concerned Court has better jurisdiction to resolved the matter.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 11 October 2008
You cannot file case at Delhi.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query