Judgement required in favor husband
(Querist) 04 December 2023
This query is : Resolved
I need latest judgements related to Crpc 125 MNT in the favor of Husband.
On followings grounds:-
1. Wife is BEd, BSC and MSC.
2. Was working before marriage.
3. She cheated her husband by concealing her previous marriage and was legally divorced and concealed her actual DOB, both through over matrimonial web site whereas marriage was solemnized through the same.
4. She divorced from previous husband and took alumni amount after lodge false litigation against him.
5. Both parties have filed FIR against each other and other litigation annulment of the marriage by husband basis of actual fact and crpc 125 and DV act by wife basis on false and fabricated story.
6. Thereafter compromise effected between them at ADJ, further according to terms both have withdrawn their litigations and will not involve in future any allegations.
7.Husband widthraw their all cases immediately, but the wife had left the matrimony house without any reason and closed her case after 4 months in July.
Analysis:- She cheated her husband, concealed facts, done compromise to make her marriage legally and no child from previous and current marriage.
Thereafter again next year in March the wife have filed crpc 125 and currently getting interim award with intention to extort the money from him since the beginning and case to be decided soon.
Request pls share any latest judgement on above facts in favor of Husband.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
(Expert) 05 December 2023
For judgments you have to either look for one by yourself through internet or through your lawyer, judgments are not supplied here.
The fact that she is not employed and not having any source of income to sustain her expenses would give her the desired judgment even though you may argue that she is qualified.
(Expert) 07 December 2023
The posting contains more of opinions that facts. Any suggestion depends upon facts that have been pleaded and issues therefrom.