LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joint property-dispute=want to donate orphanage

(Querist) 22 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My bro and his wife are govt employees.They got 2 boys. From 1994 to 2004 they were understanding and bought 5400 s.ft land and 900 s.ft residential building. Property are joint possession. wife is 3 years elder. So this may be a psychological problem to her. In due course she suspects my bro and abuses daily before children. Always quarrels even from the street. She stopped food for my bro from 2004. There are no physical contact, communication, talks between them. He applied divorce on 2007. But she refused with malafide intention. She is not ready to leave him peacefully at the same time she wants to capture the whole possession. Due to her continuous brutal behaviour and activities his boys psychology also turned against him. But She charges, threaten him to take him to police and giving him various continuous torture. He has no security in house. But he lives in a seperate room withouot any contact. Atlast he come to conclusion. He wants to execute a will that 50% of his property to a genuine orphanage centre or senior home etc. Can he do like that?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 November 2017
You did not mention whether title of the property is in the joint-names or solely in the name of your brother or his wife?
Vague query with so many irrelevant information.
Consult a local lawyer with full facts for proper analyses, guidance and proceeding.
gopinathan (Querist) 24 November 2017
properties are in joint title

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query