Joining central goverment on direct recruitment from psu

I have been selected in central government and presently I am working in a mini ratna central psu for the last two years my bond period is three years and i had signed a bond of two lacks in my present psu. Now I have given my resignation I want to know can I go on lien from my present post and office. As I have been informed that lien can be given psu to psu and you are not eligible as you are going to join the Central Government Service. Another question can I get any relaxation in bond amount or I shall have to pay full amount of the bond. Third and last Can I come back to my present office after joining the new job, if yes that what is time period ?
Anurag Sharma

1.No. 2.You cannot get relaxation in the bond amount and you have to pay as mentioned in the bond. 3.When going to do the Central Government job, what is necessary to come back?

H.M.PatnaikOnline (Expert)

Regarding the Bond amount, you can represent the management in present PSU to consider your case giving evidence of selection in Central Govt. post. As regards working in LIen from present PSU, both PSU management and Govt. authority will have to mutually agree if policy permits the same.

Bond amount leviable only if the Employer has imparted special and substantial training incurring extra expenditure. The extant norms does not provide submitting technical resignation from a PSU to join public service.

×