25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Join previous department

(Querist) 26 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I resigned a central government job after completion of 1 year of service. However the probation period is of two years. I joined another job in central government on the same pay scale. Can I join my previous job? There is no break in service and it has been 1 year since i resigned.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 August 2017
Unless you complete your probation in your previous central Government job and applied for new job through proper channel and technical resignation you'd not acquire Lien to the previous post and hence you can't rejoin your previous central Government job. You missed the bus by not completing 2 years mandatory probation.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 26 August 2017
If you appreciate the above answer please click the like button.
Guest (Expert) 26 August 2017
That can be possible only in dreams, not in reality.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 August 2017
Seems not possible in the given facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 August 2017
If you have resigned and it has been accepted and you have been working elsewhere then...............there seems to be no scope.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 August 2017
How do you feel that despite resignation and its acceptance there is NO break in service!
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 27 August 2017
No, you have resigned during your probation period, which have been accepted by the department.
Now you will have to clear recruitment process afresh as a fresher and cannot take benefit of your 1 year service.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query