Is registration possible for a land given by govt of A.p

Hi ,
Government allotted land to my father for residential purpose on 1998,is that land eligible for registration on my father's name?Pleae clarify.

dr g balakrishnanOnline (Expert)

PIO can adopt. PIO being indians themselves though they hold citizenship elsewhere too they hold dual citizenship so what is applicable to regular indian citizens is applicable to PIOs too.

dr g balakrishnanOnline (Expert)

yes you can register of 1998 documents as succeeding governments ought to honor the obligations of the state; since is more an obligation of the state than a government please that way you can invoke Art 14 read with 226 by a writ mandamus if the new state rejects registration.

The land so allotted/assigned is a grant; a grant requires no registration.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Another Perspective;
Allotment is 1st step and thereafter registration may be allowed in your state at same rate as in year of allotment or at the most current rateā€¦.
Check with O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls..

Or If allotment letter is sufficient retain IT safely!

×