Is registration of agricultural land stopped temporarily

09 December 2020

First of all thanks for taking time to go through my query.

I am planning to purchase agricultural land in Chevella Mandal of Telangana, there is AGPA done by the owner of this land. I asked the AGPA holder can you register the land on the name of buyer he said that currently it is on hold by the order of High Court of Telangana.

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

09 December 2020

You can verify with the sub registrar office about the order of the HC

09 December 2020

Yes -- Your Seller is Right. Agriculture Lands in Telengana will not be Registered Presently. Only for Non Agriculture Lands Registrations the matter is going on seriously in CJ Court of High Court Hyderabad and the decision would be taken very soon mostly in few days.

09 December 2020

Thanks for your reply,

Any particular reason why Agriculture Lands are not getting Registered presently. And by when agricultural land registrations will start?

09 December 2020

Only the Government would decide.. Better Seek the guidance and assistance of your Local Advocate while completing the transaction thro AGPA as mentioned by your self.

09 December 2020

Thanks again for your quick reply, in my scenario can I go for registration directly with owner, even though AGPA has been done? I have already paid them around 80% of the deal value.

09 December 2020

If it is Possible that would be Better. Collect all the Original Documents Positively

09 December 2020

Also try to take an Registered AGPA as mentioned from the Seller in the name of Trust worthy person in your Family so that when Registrations of Agriculture Lands were permitted by Govt you need not go to the Seller Once again. for any reason.

09 December 2020

Many thanks for taking time to respond to my queries.

09 December 2020

Welcome and Take Care .....

09 December 2020

To my best knowledge, at present only agricultural lands are being registered in Telangana. But in some SROs the Registration portal is not being opened and NIC is trying to rectify it. You can go for sale directly with the owner which is best at present situation in Telangana State.

10 December 2020

Mr.Kavksatyanarayana Sir -- Ofcourse you are partly Right . Refer the " Dharani " Explanations in the Website. of the Telengana Government. Refer the Category of Prohibited Lands in that please

10 December 2020

Mr.Rajkumar sir, I know the site "DHARANI" portal. But to my understanding, the queriest did not ask about S.No/probibited properties. He is asking for the registration of agricultural lands. At present only agricultural lands are being registered in Telangana.

10 December 2020

Mr.Kavksatyanarayana Sir, you are right, I have checked the Dharani portal for the survey no. the land which I am willing to buy is not listed in prohibited lands.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

Dear querist , the learned friend Mr.Satyanarayana direct experience in that department . so he will give only authentic reply.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x