Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is register a false complaint with delhi police a crime ?

(Querist) 09 October 2018 This query is : Resolved 
On dated. 28.12.2006 my wife has registered a false complaint with DCP east regarding miscarriage due to beating for
that reason she operated and dowry demand.

Actually Fact


She was sufferging from ectopic pregnancy disease and for that reason she operated and doctor deposed the same fact before the hon'ble court that she was suffering from ectopic pregnancy disease and for that reason operated and as per report of ultrasound there is not any external injuiry mark on the body of my wife. As per statement of s/o my Land lady we did not beaten to her

Siddharth Jain (Expert) 09 October 2018
You may file criminal and civil defamation cases as well as claim damages under the pretext of false cases which is now been ruled in your favour and it does amount to malicious prosecution.

A recent judgment states that if a false allegation is made against a husband by the female, that would constitute grounds for divorce.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 October 2018
Your case is already stated to be pending before Saket Courts (East Delhi), you are being represented by your lawyer, seek his/her opinion/ advise as s/he is better informed about the facts of the case.
However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately but do not rely upon obligation of experts (despite the fact it is available FREE OF COST) since it is based on limited facts/ information provided by you.

Khema Nand (Querist) 10 October 2018
We have won case U/sec 498A/406/313 in 2012. Can we file case u/sec 340 against her

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :