Ipc 352 325 323 504

hon sir,
my case is at trail court, where PP is not performing, and police also not helping me. what is remedy ?
how to get WS and police investigation report copy from court, PP is providing me a copy can i get it from cort.
pl guide me

Though you have not disclosed your status in the mentioned pending case before trial court but it can surely be presumed that you are complainant in the case. As the case is of State so PP shall not oblige you and the same is with police. It shall be better for you to engage your own private lawyer who shall assist PP protecting your rights effectively.

If PP is providing you the copy of charge-sheet, get it though you can also get it from court by properly applying it in the copying branch.

As complainant in the case you are not entitled for copy, however, you may obtain certified copy.

×