New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Intkal of registered decree

(Querist) 27 September 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I am unable to get my property in my name by way of a registered court decree. The said tehsildar wanted the affidavit of the defendant in that case. What to do in this matter. Kindly suggest.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 September 2023
Did you not consult your advocate? What is the opinion of your advocate?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 29 September 2023
You have to file an Execution petition to execute the decree granted in yor favor, you can contact yor advocate and proceed
Satya nand aggarwal (Expert) 29 September 2023
Exactly replied by T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 01 October 2023
Thank you expert Mr. Satyanand Aggarwal for endorsing my views.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now