LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 05 July 2018 This query is : Resolved 

My laptop was stolen from the car by breaking window on 24.06.2018. I had filed a complained with Police. They had given me CSR.
I claimed insurance with CSR. But the insurance company is asking for either FIR or untraceable report from police.

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance
P. Venu (Expert) 07 July 2018
Have you contacted the Police? Have they refused?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query