LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 May 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I want to consult a lawyer in Bangalore for family dispute with inlaws.Kindly suggest a lawyer
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 30 May 2021
so many lawyers are available in this forum, please check and contact them
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 May 2021
I didnt see any contact button.How do I contact?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 30 May 2021
call me I can suggest you my friend
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 30 May 2021
Contact Lawyer in you vicinity and get resolved your disputes.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 May 2021
Visit the site of "Just dial" of Bengaluru city.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 31 May 2021
You can get the details of lawyers hailing from Bangalore from this forum itself. You may have to put some efforts to find the lawyers from Bangalore out of list of lawyers of this forum.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 31 May 2021
Search yourself and engage lawyer of your choice.
It do not involve a legal dispute.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query