LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inherited land

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
i Bought land with my money , on my father's name .now my father written will deed without my signature and grand daughter and he written will on name of grandson , not given share for grand daughter ,in will deed he mentioned i bought land with my son money and also and he died

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 February 2024
Who died? Your father or?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 25 February 2024
The property was purchased on your father's name, hence it becomes your father's own property.
He has thus bequeathed his property in favor of his grandson, there is no legal infirmity in it.
How do you claim rights for the granddaughter when your father had no intention to give any property to her.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 February 2024
my father died after will written
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 February 2024
Self-acquired property refers to the property that an individual has acquired through his or her own efforts, skills, or resources, without any inheritance or gift. but, my father bought with my money ,its joint property i think , and also he written will deed about this, like i bought property with my son money

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now