Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian succession act

(Querist) 28 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Christian lady in karnataka expired leaving behind a Will which was challenged in District Court which threw out the challenge. An Appeal was made to the High Court where Divisional Bench ruled Will null & void. And even gave COSTS to the Appelants.
Executors have gone to the Supreme Court appealing the Judgement of the High Court.
Even before filing the P & SC (done more than 2 yrs after demise of person when the Executors knew there was going to be challenge to a fictitious Will)the Executors managed to clean up her Accounts in the Bank, divide her landed property among a few of the heirs and went further in dissolving the Partnerships that the late person was a Partner in on the date of her demise.
Over the last 25 years these persons who have usurped her estate are enjoying its fruits that run into crores. Some have even sold landed assets to third parties.
What do the other heirs do- just sit back and see the injustice.
the Executors are today in their 70's; some of the heirs too are senior citizens and NOTHING IS HAPPENING.
What is the way forward as inflation has taken away the ability to fight, and fight in Indian Courts.
Am asking on behalf of three female heirs.
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 28 February 2016

I hope the matter the pending before SC .... Please move an application in SC informing what is happening behind their back and seek a stay on all the properties ...

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 29 February 2016
File a petition before the Supreme court praying for quick disposal, on the ground that the appellants are senior citizens.The Hon'ble court can consider for quick disposal.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 February 2016
Agree with the expert baala subrahmanyam.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query