LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian Succession Act 1925

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
a unmarried lady was residing and serving at pune as lecturer in the college, after her death her legal heirs in which brothers and sisters , they are residing at Malegaon, now for succession certificate for provident funds of deceased whether it can be possible to file application before Malegaon Civil Court for obtaining certificate. do suggest on this point ,possible quote any citation
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 January 2011
if she is lastly residing within the local limits of District Judge of Malegaon ot otherwise any of deceased property is within aforesaid court jurisdiction, then it can be possible filing application before aforesaid jurisidiction at Malegaon Court , else jurisdiction will be of Pune court for moving such application under section 371 of Indian succession Act.
A V Vishal (Expert) 24 January 2011
The Application is to be made in the court, where the properties of your deceased relative are situated or where she normally resided.
manoj joshi (Expert) 27 January 2011
only pune district court will have the jurisduction to entertain the sucession matter.....
Amit Minocha (Expert) 28 January 2011
they would have to file at pune

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query