Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian boy marry nepali girl

(Querist) 26 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
I am an Indian boy and married a Nepali girl last year in Gurudwara. Now I want to get our marriage registered in Delhi.
Please suggest the whole procedure with required docs.
Siddharth Jain (Expert) 26 May 2018
In case a marriage between an Indian and a foreign national is to take place in India, the marriage has to solemnize under the Special Marriage Act of 1954.Generally it is required to file a notice of intended marriage with a Marriage Registrar of your choice in India. That notice is required to be published for the stipulated 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the Marriage Registrar is free to perform the marriage.

The notice of intended marriage can only be given in India, if at least one partner is permanently and the other partner temporarily resident in India.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 May 2018
You get married in accordance with Foreign Marriage Act as well. The entire procedure is in the below given link.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query