LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

In the matter of Divorce and custody of my son

(Querist) 07 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir,
My wife has applied for Divorce in the family court and asked for the evidances, once she didnot attended the court and on other day also she didnot gave the evidances and asked for the next date.
And in case of my wson custody, case was filed in Jan/09 but till date she has not filed the reply of the same in other words , she is not at all atternded the Hon'ble court sir. Now what will be the further action can be taken over my both casesw.
R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert) 07 August 2009
Keeping in view of number of cases pending in all courts there is no need to be alarmed in this matter at this stage. It is too premature to take decisions now. Please attend to the proceedings without fail and definitely you will get justice provided you have truth on your side.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 07 August 2009
she will be proceeded ex-parte in the course of proceedings, need not to worry.

court will take care of the statutory period to be granted for leading evidence or making reply in the application.
V.V.RAMDAS (Expert) 09 August 2009
Dear Ahuja,
You are in nervus condition, Please have pesence and handle the matter with tactfully. Engage or take advice of a good civil lawyer to defend you. "Krishna legal" has given very good advise. If she(wife) is not turning up to the court, definitely the matter will be heard exparte after the statutory period is over but itis your duty to watch over the matter and place the matter before the court at appropriate time.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 07 October 2009
No need to worry. She will be proceeded ex-parte in the course of proceedings.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :