LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

illegal fund transfered by using net banking

(Querist) 20 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts ....pls help

I have an account in HDFC, One of my relative tranfer 5 lack from my account to his frnds account by using net banking, as my net banking details were shared with him.

pls tell how i can recover those funds and what legal action i can take against both of them. as bank said they cant help as the funds tranfer by using net banking, ........
abhay dholakiya (Expert) 20 May 2011
you can lodge Fir as ipc 420,406 of cheating and also as per cyber law you can lodge complain
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 20 May 2011
You have shared him all those confidential matters to him. How you will prove that the transaction was done by your friend, not by you. It is very difficult to prove your case. Any how file a complaint.
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 20 May 2011
It is always better to file the complaint. Police can find out from which IP address the net banking operation was done. If your presence at that spot at that time is ruled out then you have a good case.
madan kumar tiwary (Expert) 20 May 2011
First you clarify how he obtained your id and pw. second whether he used your computer or others. third whether you have any relation with the person who received amount ? you have option to file complain . better file complaint case in the court instead of F.I.R . It is difficult but you ultimately you will win. you first you provide details .
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 20 May 2011
Your case is very weak. Its your negligence only.
mahendrakumar (Expert) 21 May 2011
yes,you have a very weak case indeed.

passwords are more than a key(keys could be duplicated).when someone else use that password,it is very difficult to prove the same.

still considering the amount,file case.

since the amount was transferred to his friends account,they will have to proove the "consideration" for transfer of such amount from your account. "It' cannot be simply presumed to be a "gift" or donation from you to them.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query