Ignorance of privacy

Dear sir
My Neighbor is constructing multistorey building upto 3 floors and he is having windows opened towards my house. My house is single storey with roof for relaxing. Due to this windows towards my side my family members found it is overview on us and indulge in our privacy. Do I have any right to ask him to shut those windows. Please advise me.

Discuss and sort out amicably, if it do not work out, file a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction restraining him from installation of window obstructing your privacy.
It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Yes, you have to file suit for permanent injunction ( prohibitory and mandatory ) against your neighbour and get him restrained not to open windows towards your side on common wall and if he has installed window then immediately uninstalled .

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

agreed with views expressed by earlier experts, therefore no further comments, so far.
thanks

×